You anticipate this day all year, and the outfit is just as—if not more—important as the actual day itself. And since we can’t just strut our stuff in just any regular outfit, you need a look that’s going to start the next year of your life off right. That’s right–we’re talking about the perfect birthday outfit. If you’re looking for birthday outfit inspiration, you’ve come to the right place, and your outfit may even set the tone for how you spend your birthday. Here are some birthday looks that are almost better than your birthday suit and where you should wear them.
A Glam Night Out
If you’re spending the day at your favorite art museum or attending a fancy dinner with your friends, stun them all with these show-stopping plus size party dresses. Don’t forget to top off your look with a pair of chic and comfy heels!
- Go Glam–Birthday parties aren’t always about going out to a bar or a club. You could always attend the opera or spend the night at your favorite art gallery. For this occasion, opt for a chic dress that you can add glamorous accessories to—like a statement necklace—to bump up the elegance factor.
- Champagne Campaign–Another alternative for going out to the club is spending your birthday night at a luxe champagne bar with your closest gal pals. Swanky attire will be required, but you won’t have an issue with that! This is your time to embrace all things sequin! Try a plus size sequin mini or midi dress for a glamorous look.
- Tea Time–High tea anyone? If you are planning an ultra chic tea date with family or friends, we have the perfect look for you! Try a plus size midi lace dress. This is perfect for tea time or a fancy dinner.
It’s Party Time
You’re never too old to party like a rockstar. You may be thinking to yourself, “I don’t know about that,” but think about it: Sometimes we need to let loose, dance to the music and let our hair down. Birthdays are the best time to go out and party it up. Here are the perfect birthday outfits for tearing up the dance floor—no matter where you go!
- Hit the Club–If you’re looking to turn heads and have resilient confidence, throw a statement romper into the mix. A flirty romper is so chic, bold and fun! You’ll be dancing the night away and looking fabulous while doing it.
- House Party–Throwing or attending a house party on your birthday can be so fun, but then there is the dilemma of what to wear. You don’t want to wear a party dress because everyone else may be a little casual. But you still want to feel vibrant and sexy, which is why plus size off the shoulder tops are perfect for a house party look! Pair the top with jeans or a skirt, casual queen!
Keep it Casual
If you’re a girl who loves low-key movie nights and intimate gatherings with your friends, there is a birthday outfit for that! Don’t just settle for plain pajamas. Here are some looks that are best for a night of unwinding and endless laughs with your girls.
- On Your Birthday–A lot of people have to go to school or work on their birthday, but there is no reason why you shouldn’t look fashionable on the best day of the year! Pair a plus size tie top with cute denim for a casual, chic look.
- Cozied Up–If you’re planning a fun movie night or a wine potluck, keep it comfortable and cozy with chic plus size sweaters. You can’t go wrong with a glam sweater and a pair of plus size jeans as you celebrate with friends!
- Chill Night Out–Plus size maxi dresses are the best for any occasion because they are so comfortable, but don’t sacrifice style. You can dress them up or down. If you’re planning a quaint dinner out or at home with friends and family, try a maxi dress fit for a birthday queen. All eyes will be on you!
You should feel special and confident every day, but especially on your birthday! This day marks the start of a new year for you, so enter it with a killer outfit that will set the tone for the next 12 months! Happy birthday!